Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The 12 Days of Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 12 Days of Christmas

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm

The 12 Days of Christmas is an event that will take place Dec.23-Jan.3. Each day, something new will be added to the forum.

---Reserved for Day1---

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The 12 Days of Christmas

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

---Reserved for Day2---

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

---Reserved for Day3---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 pm

---Reserved for Day4---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

---Reserved for Day5---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

---Reserved for Day6---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:10 pm

---Reserved for Day7---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

---Reserved for Day8---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

---Reserved for Day9---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm

---Reserved for Day10---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm

---Reserved for Day11---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

---Reserved for Day12---

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:46 am

Those reservations are cancelled. On my computer, it won't load to edit them, so I'll just add a new post each day.
Day 1
On the first day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A new RPG on LF!

To get to it, go to the homepage, scroll down to RPGs, and click on LFA2!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Day 2
On the second day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

To sign-up to be an admin, go to updates/announcements and click on new admin.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Day 3
On the third day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

TO be a new mod, or to moderate more forums, go to updates/announcements and click on a new mod.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Day 4
On the fourth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF
To play it, it's called Let's make a ton of fanfics!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Day 5
On the fifth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

They are:
Super Smash Flash
Super Smash Flash 2
Kirby Series
Legend of Zelda Series
Mother/Earthbond Series
Metriod Series
Fire Emblem Series
Game and Watch Games
Sonic Series

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Day 6
On the sixth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

It is called Huge Fanfic Maker.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Day 7
On the seventh day of Christmas my forum gave to me
Apocalypta game
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

Pokenutter should have put it up by now.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Day 8
On the eighth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A place to spend points
Apocalypta game
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

You get to it by going to updates/announcements and click on Points Shop.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Day 9
On the Ninth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A new global mod
A place to spend points
Apocalypta game
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

To be a global mod, go to New Global Mod and sign-up

Day10
On the tenth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
Tons of new topics
A new global mod
A place to spend points
Apocalypta game
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

The new topics will be added as soon as at least 2people get on again.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 pm

On the eleventh day of Christmas my forum gave to me
A place for reputation
Tons of new topics
A new global mod
A place to spend points
Apocalypta game
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

Go to the reputation Shop!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 pm

On the twelfth day of Christmas my forum gave to me
Original fic
A place for reputation
Tons of new topics
A new global mod
A place to spend points
Apocalypta game
'nother forum game
Some new forums
A forum game
A new mod
A new admin
and a new RPG on LF

The fic is by pokenutter.
Oh, BTW:I have started an original fic of my own. It will go up soon.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top