Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep the cheese game

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keep the cheese game

Post by pokenutter on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Murder shroud...

A flock of exploding crows strikes you, reducing you to ash. I buy a new cheese.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Oh, you did not! I thought Satan would take it before you did.

Anyway, I come back very quickly and take the cheese from a store before you do, so I have the real cheese. It was the last one in stock. You actually bought a plastic cheese.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:26 pm

My plastic cheese and I nuke your house. Plastic cheese reigns supreme!

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 pm

I'll let evilsnes64 get the cheese this time.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by evilsnes64 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I call up my best friend Joe Biden and he uses his laser beams to melt your hands off. The cheese drops, I take it. I then buy two more identical cheeses. Only me and my teammates know which one is the true cheese. HAWHAWHAWHAW! Now how will you get your cheese, BATMAN??????? HAHAHHAHHAHAH!
evilsnes64
Peach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 am

I SUMMON CHAOS, THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Upon gathering all 7 chaos emeralds, he grows to a tremendous size and kills your allies and injures you. I take the cheeses for appraisal, and destroy the copies.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by evilsnes64 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 pm

But you underestimated the strength of Bono! He can not be destroyed. Bono Takes the cheese from you easily, and gives it to me.
I hide it inside Rosie O'Donnell's body. No man or woman dares go there! HAHAHAH!
evilsnes64
Peach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Nuclear launch detected...

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by evilsnes64 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Good thing Bono can shape-shift into a protective cover for me and the cheese. The cover is immune to nuclear attacks, so I'm just kickin' back in the Bono fort.
evilsnes64
Peach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 am

My Terran Ghost call off his attacks, and sneaks below he shield. He shoots you, then tosses a fragmentation grenade, as he grabs the cheese and hands it to me.

The grenade is falling...

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by satan on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm

omg! how many people have wierd names on here? anyway my name is apocoliptacus aqua carl i killed satin a few days ago but anyway i use demons apocolips and summon 1000000 of me (see tadukoo for details about me and my powers) then we kill pokenutter and take the cheese
satan
Baby Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilsnes64 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

I turn into Master Chief and pick up an overshield, which protects me from the grenade's blast. I now shoot Carl down and steal the cheese. I Put it in the stomach of a Brute, who is carrying one of those fancy whacking sticks, and is closely guarded by five hunters, who are guarded by 10 Elites, Who are guarded by 15 Jackals, who are guarded by 20 Grunts.

You haven't an overshield or any shield for that matter. One shot from any of these guys hits you, and you're dead.
evilsnes64
Peach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I skillfully and cunningly dodge all of them and kill them, then take the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 am

I pick your pocket as you're dodging. My cheese. I slice it up and make cracker sandwiches.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 pm

I steal the cheeze from you while you're making the cracker sandwiches

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 am

I use my crackers in an act of revenge! Sharpening the edges to a razor sharp point, I watch as you hit your feet against their points. While you nurse your wounds, I take the cheese slices and finish making my cheese crackers.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 pm

You hit a hologram, and the cheese you took from him dissappears. I secretly ran to Super Mario Galaxy.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am

I nuke Mario Galaxy, using millionsof Apocalypse-class warheads. I find the cheese unfit for carrying. I buy a new cheese and take refuge in Zora's Domain.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm

I totally destroy Zora's Domain through a series of events too elaborate to describe, and get the cheese, turn it into a new Super Mario Galaxyand then make a new cheese and hide it on the final level.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 am

I pilot a dropship that flies around dropping ReDeads on Mario Galaxyland. More citizens will die to join my invincible zombie army unless you surrender your cheese to me!

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Super Mario Galaxy has thousands of planets. and the "citizens" are just goombas, koopas, Bowser, Bowser Jr., crabs, and a bunch of other enemies. I should know, considering I own the game. So I still have the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am

I detonate a bomb in the middle of whichever planet serves as a capital city. More will die if I do not get the cheese. My ReDeads are spreading like the plague, and have moved on to another planet.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:39 pm

None do. So i still have the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by satan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 pm

u catch on fire and die then i take the cheese form u and put an orb of fire around myself
satan
Baby Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 pm

In a series of events too weird and stupid to describe, I put you out and kill you, take the cheese, and hide it in Calvin's house.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top