Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep the cheese game

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keep the cheese game

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 am

whatever. CAAAAAAAAAAaaaah. Sorry, died there. anyway, I lost the game, so everything broke and I somehow got the cheese.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 pm

u are voided because the game doesent revolve by you so the cheese is voided to me
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

the game is on my forum, so i banish it, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VgDnsieaHA

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 pm

ok so then it revolves around the forum which means its voided back ot me i take it to hell so it can not leave from there
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 pm

it's still on the forum, so it's not voided. I eat the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

i void ur stomach to me killing u then i take the cheese out and keep it in hell
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:26 pm

I void everything for being lame, except for myself and pokenutter. We create a new cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 am

See my post in King of the Hill for voiding rules.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 pm

I read it.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Good.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Can you just post in the LFA for now, since we are both on now?

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Sure.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 pm

then don't post here for now

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 am

But we still have the cheese, right?

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:56 pm

yes

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 pm

ok watch my skill! i banish you to the room of nothign but you and emily! haha and u will stay there forever!!! she eats the the cheese and i take ti for myself! now notice how i dident banish you pokenutter! join me and we can be an un beatable team join me pokenutter and u will rule this! join me and u can have anything u want! join me pokenutter!
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 am

Never.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm

such a long post. I did notice one error in your post, riku. You said Emily ate the cheese, yet you said you took the cheese for yourself. So since you made this error, none of your post counted and I still have the cheese and am not banished.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 am

I geas Riku, and make him dance for my entertainment.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

okay.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by satan on Sun May 29, 2011 11:27 pm

i use the hurt and sorrow in my life and in the area around me to destroy everythign in this event therefor the game has now forever ended
satan
Baby Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 pm

The thread is still here, so that means that you failed at ending the game and I have the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 am

Yeah, I think you just lost the game.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue May 31, 2011 7:09 pm

who lost the game? And I still have the cheese!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Doombringer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Walks up and says MINE then takes the cheese and walks away.
Mr.Doombringer
Baby Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top