Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep the cheese game

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keep the cheese game

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 pm

I painfully watch everything on fox and find it.
I sink atlantis 2,567,458 times and hide it there.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 am

I bring out a cheese magnet and take it. I hide it in my Mystery Dungeon .sav file.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:23 pm

I take it out of there and hide it in a deleted website.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 pm

I pay the government to raid the site. I hide it in the SAT test.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

I steal a test and take the cheese.
I hide it in the ocean in Antartica.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:04 am

I build a cheese Magnet.

I hide the cheese magnet on my person and the cheese where you'll never find it.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm

I steal your cheese magnet from you and use it.
I keep it with me and run forever.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 pm

I stop you, take the cheese, and destroy my magnet. I hide it through the Cardiff Rift.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm

How did you get in outer space with me?
In those 20 minutes I stole a scapeship.
I take years to make my own cheese magnet and it comes all the way to my home planet on Uranus. I take the spaceship and fly out of the universe

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am

As you leave, your molecules are scattered. They float endlessly in space until I reconstitute you and the cheese. While you're still in a daze, I take the cheese and fuse it to myself.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 pm

I use that cheese magnet I still have and rip it apart from you.
I take off out of the universe and make sure I can't have the same thing happen.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 am

Your fighter turns around and hits a passing Jirachi. Scared for its life, it blasts your ship, and heads for the hills. Your cheese magnet is obliterated. Once again, I save your butt, and while you're dazed, I take the cheese, and hide it one second ahead of reality.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:53 pm

1.I would never die, so you didn't save my butt.
I go 1 second ahead of reality with a time machine, then get it
I go back in time to when you are a baby and make sure you are a girl.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Impossible. Gender is determined pretty much from the get-go of pregnancy. When I'm at your house I can explain, but here it'd probably break two or three rules.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 pm

I know how it works, but we're talking about leaving the universe here!
I still have the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:59 am

It would work the same way outside the boundaries of the universe.

I already distracted you and took the cheese while you were distracted with explaining your theory. I hide it in a cheese factory.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Well, I didn't mean it that way, I meant that:
If you can leave the universe in here, you can change gender.
I get a random cheese from the factory.
I don't hide it.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 am

I simply take the cheese while you sleep. I hide it beneath the fires of Mount Doom.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:43 am

It disinigrates and I take the ashes, so now I am just a living skeleton and I hide in a costume shop.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 pm

I burn the costume shop. The ashes are destroyed.
I buy a new cheese, and hide it in a dragon's lair.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:17 pm

I become a dragon and am in there when you hide it, so I get it and fly high into the air.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:04 pm

I AM the dragn guarding it. After a fierce fight, I hide it one second behind reality.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm

I go one second back in time and hide it in an unknown location that I forgot and never went to.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 am

I steal Harry Potter's wand, and summon the cheese. I hide it in a place inaccessible to either of us, and destroy the wand.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I get an invincable person that can go anywhere to get it for me.
I hide it in a place No One but Me can get to.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top