Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:15 am by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What new characters would you want to see in a new Super Smash Bros. game?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: What new characters would you want to see in a new Super Smash Bros. game?

Post by Tadukoo on Thu May 27, 2010 6:26 pm

By the old school Nintendo do you mean the Nintendo 64?

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPNfanatic35 on Fri May 28, 2010 12:17 am

No, for the NES. Here's a link for the picture: http://learnunity3d.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/02/nespower_large.jpg

ESPNfanatic35
No longer A Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

I know what a NES looks like. Evilsnes64 has one. I've been to his house before. I used his forum name, not his real name.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm

My cousins used to have one. I don't need one, though. I have my Dingoo!

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:01 pm

DINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait a second, wasn't there an Icarly episode with the dingo channel?

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Yeah, but I'm talking about the Dingoo a320 (note the second O), my handheld console emulator.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 pm

O, that makes sense.
I'm gonna start a discussion of Super Mario Galaxy games. You should go to it.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 pm

So, any other characters anybody'd like to see? How about GLaDOS as an assist trophy?

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:38 am

I was just recently looking up something for Mario &Luigi Superstar Saga, and I found out there were unused things in it, so I decided to see if there were any unused things in SSBB, and there were I think seven unused characters.
Dixie Kong
Mewtwo
Dr. Mario
Roy
Toon Zelda
Toon Shiek
and Pra-Mai which is thought to be Plusle and Minun

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 pm

I want Mewtwo to return so badly...

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't think he'll make it back. If they didn't use the file they had for him in brawl, he probably won't be used later.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:12 pm

But, Mewtwo is utterly awesome! He, like Roy, has too many fans for him to be left behind!

On the other hand, Pichu can die. Horribly. In a blender. That's on fire.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Well, Pichu wasn't an unused character file in brawl, so that means he was never considered acording to sites I've been to.

And, if Pichu was in brawl, he would be the worst character. He would end up killing himself from using his final smash.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 pm

A Pichu that knows explosion. Now, I've seen everything.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm

WHAT!??!?!?!?!?!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 pm

After it explodes, it hits you with its ukelele.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 pm

WHAT UKELELELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!??!?!?!?!?!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 am

This comes from the new Pokemon Ranger game: Guardian Signs.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 am

IT'S WAY TOO BIG!!!!

Cut it in half up and down approximately 1inch to the right of the right side of its left ear, and that is all I see. As a part of my messed-up dial-up, there is no side scroll bar, to scroll left and right, so I can never see all of your pictures.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 am

It's normal sized on my end...

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Well I have messed-up dial-up with a taste for Piplup.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Well I have messed-up dial-up with a taste for Piplup.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 am

Mayhaps you should look at it on another computer.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am

What computer?
My dad's will probably be the same, the one in my room doesn't have internet, I'm not going to Derrick's or Calvin's house anytime soon. I don't know when else I could.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 am

How about the library?

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum