Lucario Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 8:35 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

» Suggest Pictures to post
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 pm by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients

Post by Tadukoo Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Chapter1-Riolu Found

"Where am I?" I thought to myself. "I don't remember anything."

"Wake up," a voice said. "Come on, wake up, man!"

"What?" I asked, waking up, looking at the Murkrow standing in front of me. We appeared to be in a desert.

"Finally, you woke up," the Murkrow said. "I've been trying to wake you up since last night."

"You have?" I asked.

"Well... I was... but I sort of fell asleep,” Murkrow replied. “By the way, what's your name? My name is William, but you can call me Wil."

"My name?" I asked, thinking what my name was. "It's... um... Mario, yeah, that sounds about right, but just call me Mar."

"Mario, that's a weird name for a Riolu," Wil said.

"A Riolu!?! Talking pokemon?!?" I asked. "I'm a human."

"You don't look like a human, you look like a Riolu," Wil replied.

I looked for a puddle to see my reflection, but there were none. Just dry sand.

"You can use this," Wil said, pulling out a mirror.

I looked in the mirror.

"Blue arms, blue paws, white bump, blue body split where there is black, black legs and paws, blue tail, and my head!" I said, scared. "I AM A POKEMON!"

Suddenly a Vibrava came and yelled, "My poor little brother, Trapinch, fell into a fissure, and whenever I try to go in and try to save him, pokemon in the dungeon defeat me. Can you save him?"

"Sure, Vibrava, we'll save your little bro," Wil replied.

"What do you mean we?" I asked. "I'm not going in there!"

"Oh, come on, Mar, Vibrava needs our help and I can't do it alone," Wil said.

"Oh, fine," I said. "But just this time."

"Where's the fissure?" Wil asked.

"It's right behind you," Vibrava replied. "By the way, my name is Lucky and my brother is Sen."

"Let's go in that fissure, Mar!" Wil yelled.

So we went into the fissure. The dungeon in the fissure was called Fissure Canyon, since we discovered there were many fissures leading to it.

As soon as we entered, I knew this was a bad idea because a Cacnea fell down a newly formed fissure. It attacked us! It hit me first, and then I ran into a corner, while Wil defeated it.

When we finally got to the floor that Sen was on, there was another Trapinch next to him.

"Who dares enter my kingdom?!" the other Trapinch yelled.

"We're just here to save Sen," I replied.

"Well, you must find me in my kingdom and Sen, my new king, will be hidden also. Each person in the kingdom has a clue that leads to the next person. Your first clue will be in the doorway once we are ready. If you don't do this, you will never save Sen," the Trapinch said. "You'll never find us! Oh, by the way, my name is Mars."

Wil and I waited and waited until finally the door opened. There was a piece of paper in the doorway. Wil went and picked it up.

"Wurmple attack! Defeated clue," Wil said. "That's the clue."

"What does it mean?" I asked.

"I don't know," Wil replied.

We started walking around in the kingdom. We walked on a yellow brick road until we reached a forest.

In the forest, a bunch of Wurmples attacked us.

"Let's defeat them!" Wil yelled.

I hit one and it fainted. Wil beat the rest.

"Wil, this is the clue!" I yelled.

"What is it?" Wil asked.

"The clue says, 'Wurmple attack!', which just happened, and then, 'defeated clue.', the wurmples are defeated, so they have a clue," I replied.

"This Wurmple has some words!" Wil yelled.

"It says, 'The castle throne. The queen be shone.'," I said. "So we go to the castle."

We went through the ocean of acid, where a Lapras named Luck helped us, the deadly forest of piranhas where a Treecko named Yo helped us, and finally made it to the castle of gold sasquatches. Inside we found the throne where some light shone on a gold crystal at the top, making the light shine at a door on the other side of the room.

We went and opened the door and Mars was inside.

To Be Continued...
Tadukoo
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

https://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients

Post by pokenutter Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Interesting. It seems to be based off of Red and Blue Rescue Team.
pokenutter
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Book1-Explorers of the Ancients

Post by Tadukoo Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:07 pm

What I did was I took the red/blue rescue teams, changed all of the names, and added some stuff.
If you didn't notice, here are some changes:
Fissure Canyon=Tiny Woods
Treecko/Mudkip/etc.=Riolu
Charmander:in the anime special=Murkrow
Butterfree=Vibrava
Caterpie=Trapinch

Added
Trapinch-the queen
Tadukoo
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah, I noticed those similarities.
pokenutter
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:34 pm

I will point them out with each chapter
BTW:I am posting Lucario and Lickilicky's Adventure[Lucario.9f.com Story] on this site. Today Chapter 1 is coming out.
Tadukoo
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Alright! I'll check it out!
pokenutter
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Sorry, I forgot to put Chapter 1 up, I will now. I will put a bunch up now, so be sure to check them out![to catch up]
Tadukoo
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down