Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

King of the Hill

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: King of the Hill

Post by pokenutter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 pm

...We shall.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Hooray! And I replyed to your pm.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 am

I shall look later.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm

wow this pathetic y do i bother with u both! in fact i wont bother! i blow the hill up killing u both then make a new hill out of recycled compost and take it with me to the other world closeing the portal behinf me!!!!!!!!
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Your hill is null. I call upon the power of the Nostalgia Critic to revise us.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

so if you are revised then tell me how u got the hill hahha just because its null doesent mean its not the hill!
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 am

i is confuzzled. so the time space continuim is broken and i somehow gets the hill.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 pm

ur mind doesent control were things are so the hill is voided back to me and u are voided out of the universe
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 pm

you spelled two words wrong, so that doesent count and i get the jill somehow

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 pm

u spelled hill wrong the 1st time unless u changed it so it is voided
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm

but jill is on the hill, so i have it.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 pm

ok i void the hill to me and take it to hell again were it must stay

Last edited by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

how dare you edit your post, you monkey. ?I somehow get the hill

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 pm

scence u dident tell how u got it i return it to me by voiding it back to me forever
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:28 pm

since you made two spelling errors in one post, that post is null and void, and I get the hill back.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:36 am

Look, any hill outside the play area is void. That means it's illegal, and does not count. Hell is not in the play area.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm

somehow that didn't get blocked. anyway, we still have the cheese and hill currently.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 am

Indeed.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 pm

yes

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonluver on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

i walk up the hill kill both tadukoo and pokenutter then raise riku from the voided area and keep the hill for are selves
ps: i use a spell so no1 can void again!
pokemonluver
No longer A Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:30 am

It isn't our fault if the hill is dragged out of bounds. When something is voided, it is ruled as incorrect, or illegal; it is not a technique used to teleport an object.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:05 pm

whoah! pokemonluver is back. that's a suprise. But this is just crazy.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 am

It's only as crazy as the players participating in it.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:41 pm

get the hill back

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 am

I save VS rulebreaking, and get a 17. The DC is low enough, so I'm grappling for dominance with pokemonluvr. Quick! I need someone to grab the hill!

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top