Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

King of the Hill

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: King of the Hill

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Okay, who was on the hill last, oh yeah, me.
God decides He is an unfair advantage to everyone and ascends to heaven, and knocks everyone off the hill.
I wake up, everyone else is unconceis, and I walk onto the hill.
My Hill.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:38 pm

I find a book of elemental spells, and blast the hill with lightning. I pick up the pieces, and reassemble them. My hill.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:02 pm

I get a giant monster to eat the hill, and you, and I make a new hill, thsat I walk onto.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Doombringer on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 pm

I KILL THE GIENT MONSTER PUSH U OFF THE HILL BECAUSE I AM MUCH STRONGER THEN ALL OF U I PUT A BARRIER AROUND THE PLACE THAT NOTHIGN CAN ENTER WITH OUT DIEING OH AND THAT GOES FOR GOD ASWELL (NOT TRYING TO ME DEMONIC) AND THEN I GUARD THE PLACE OH AND I CLONE MYSELF WE SEE ALL HEAR ALL TASTE ALL AND SO ON SO FORTH SO NOTHIGN CAN AFFECT US OR GET TO US AND IF ITS BAD ENOUGH WITH 1 OF ME THEN TRY 100000000000 OF ME OH AND I HAVE M.J. PLAYING THRILLER IN THE BACKROUND
Mr.Doombringer
Baby Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm

All of you explode except one of you, you die and fall off the hill, and the barrier explodes. God looks down from heaven and says, "Hi, just wanted to help you out one more time."
I walk onto the hill and He goes back into heaven and recreates the barrier.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 am

I avoided the explosion, and snuck by as the barrier was down. I stole the little bits of the hill created by the explosion. I pile them up, and get the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 to guard the hill for me. My Hill, and my lackey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj-Ds70Mhn8 if you don't understand. (Please watch- if you don't, you don't realize how much trouble you're in.)

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Mr.doombringer and I decide to team up and he destroys all of you, and we walk onto the hill and make sure no one else is on the hill, then the barrier goes back up. Our Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm

I hire [upcoming fanfic character's name censored here], and we take the hill back. I let her go. My hill now.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 pm

i throw smoke bombs on the mnt so u ant see, then u see shadows runing running running running running running running THEN i pop out hit u with a stick knocking u out put up a death barrier throw you into it killing you makeing it so u can never come back to the hill then throw lucario into it makeing it so he ant come back then i bring satin up sending u both back to his domain then i build a castle under the mnt and make it really high but not to heven then arm my self by training till u get here so i will be 10x as stronger!!! my mnt/castle thing btw my castle cant be destroyed and the barrier is still up
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Doombringer on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:36 pm

i walk through the barrier into the castle go to the top walking past all the dark knights go to the top and train along with riku p.s i will be fighting with him form now on he is the king of heartless and i am king doombringer
Mr.Doombringer
Baby Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Well, I summon King Dragon, He destroys the barrier[if it's still there], jkills all the dark knights, throws King DoomBringer to an unknown planet, kills riku, and eats the hill. He gets unsummoned and A new hill is formed. I walk onto it and set up the barrier again. My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:17 pm

I send my spies to sneak past the barrier, and, using nonlethal force take you out, and I sieze the hill. My fortified, shielded hill.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 am

Well, you never threw me out of the barrier, just to the bottom, just before the barrier. It becomes a death barrier[anything that hits it dies], and OI throw you, and everything else, but me, that's on the hill into it.
I walk to the top, barrier still up.
The barrier is in a sphere, around the hill. No Gaps.
My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Doombringer on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 pm

i walk through the barrier seeing that i created it it never kills me or riku we walk up to u lucario and i falcon punch you!!!!!! how angery dose that make you pokenutter well!!!!!! i just used falcon punch!!!!!!! anyway u fly into the barrier killing you again riku uses the power of aragondiongon and transforms into the powerful evil man that strikes fear into all!!!!!!!!! BILLY MAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i use the power of rikoshinroodin to power me up to max to unlease my rath i trans form into rindoshingonronkingra the unstopable beast have fun beating me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s riku is selling the slap chop today
Mr.Doombringer
Baby Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm

I descend from heaven. I buy a slap-chop for 1 million dollars, which involves me getting through the barrier to buy it. I use it to kill you two, somehow magically. The barrier is down, I build a new death barrier, which no one can walk through without dying. My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 pm

I build a better hill. It's mine.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

So what? We can build new hills to use?
Well, since you put no protection, I walk on, push you off, puy up a sphere of a death barrier, which there are no gaps, and anything that touches it will die, or explode.My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 am

I fire some concussion charges in. They explode when they hit the barrier, but the generator is in the explosion radius. The barrier is destroyed. I walk up, and reach for a knockout charge...
My hill.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:31 pm

You can't destroy the barrier, and there is no generator. When you were killed by mr.doombringer, you were having a dream.
So, it was just in your imagination that you got it, So i still have the hill. I keep the indestructible, no generator, death barrier up, and stay on the hill.
My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Doombringer on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:31 pm

OMG!!!!! lucario u never use my name like that got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now then let me end this with 1 final bang!!!!!!!!!!! i summon the mightest fiend in all the lands of drouleosiminons hekoringrodratculimerithodion because it is a death barrier and he controls death in his world he walks though it unharmed looks at you killing you instantly then i walk on the hill seeing that the barrier cant do anythign to a ghast (ghast means a evil ghost of death) i am a ghast because u somehow killed me i destroy the universe so all there is is empty space i form a new hill there and make it to were that is the last thing that can be created in the orld unless its by me!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and by the way i turn back into myself and get the rickogroudoshiron sword!!!!!!!! and wait for my fairst challenger
Mr.Doombringer
Baby Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I simply walk up and push mr. doombringer off. My hill.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm

I push you off, and walk to the top of the hill. U fall off, endlessly falling.
My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:25 am

I pull a kunai out of my belt, and climb my way back up. I backstab you. My hill.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm

I walk up and push you down a bottomless pit.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Doombringer on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:46 am

OMG!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE I LOST TO U SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY I GO UP THE HILL ME AND RIKU USE ARE SAYIN POWERS AND TRANSFORM INTO KING COOL AND METAL FRIEZA (WE GOT UP BY FLYING) HE GRABS U AND WHILE BEATING U UP I SUMMON A SUPEROVA!!!!! RIKU MOVES OUT OF THE WAY I THROW IT AND THE SUPERNOVA BLOWS U UP FOR GOOD ENDING THE WORLD MAKEING EVERYTHIGN IN THE BACKROUND BLACK (NOT TRYING FOR RACISIM LOL) THEN I MAKE A NEW HILL WALK ON IT AND MAKE A SHIELD AROUND IT SO U CANT GET IN BUT WE CAN GET OUT!!!!! THE SHIELD IS UNPENETRIBAL AND NOTHIGN CAN DESTROY IT
Mr.Doombringer
Baby Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top