Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

King of the Hill

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: King of the Hill

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Well, I descend from heaven, and I am a ghost angel. I go through the shield, since i am a ghost, and I take over your body. My Hill.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 pm

omg no!!!!!!!!!!! u idiot let him contolr ur body now i will finish this myself!!!!!!!!!! i kill mr.doombringers body killing tadukoo aswell then i raise the hill to heven b4 i do that i take and necrosist to turn every1 in the world evil and follow satin then being me raise the hill and every1 to heven and so now god has to sin to stop sin and sin by making sin and killing his on sinfull creations while he is killing them they kill each other at thwe same time and when they die there not in heven or heck so they just all disapear
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

He eats them all, including you. He sits on the mountain with me. My Hill.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:42 pm

seeing im dead me and satin ocme back form the under world to the over world and send the mnt falling in to heck we go back to earth and make a new mnt my mnt
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm

God raises it and sits on it with me. My Hill. oh and kicks you off to fly away.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 pm

seeing that mr.doombringer has been chargeing his powers forever now he gives all the energy to me and i clone satin into a dark form of god and they start fighting scence they are evenly matched i sent the mnt down to earth and now god cant help u any more so i kick u in the stomach and use my special power physo blaster and blow u clear out of the planet
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 pm

I come back, flying, and hit you and satan, killing you both. I walk onto the hill. My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 pm

i have no idea how u killed an equal of god so that dident happen and i fly back up throw u into a heck hole then blast u down to heck were the demons tourcher u and finilly i walk up the hill my hill
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:07 pm

While they torture me, they hit me and i go flying into you, making you dissappear forever, and I stay on the hill. I glue my fweet to it. My Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm

i melt the glue off and place u in the box again witht the same spells it had last time and i walk on the hill my hill
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm

I eat the box, and become the mountain. Me is Mountain!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

i go back in time and make the box unedibal (btw how do u eat a box from the inside
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I don't know, but I take out a pocket knife and cut it open. I become the hill. Me is Hill.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

i go back in time take the knife form u then put u in the box
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 pm

I take a magic staff out of my pocket, somehow. It has a point, so I cuyt oen the box and become the mountain. ME IS MOUNTAIN!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 pm

i go back in time and take everything u have and put u in the box then i put a spell on it so its indestroyable
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonluver on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 pm

i walk up to the box and free tadukoo then we push u off the mnt and scence u cant hit a girl u cant et it back Razz Razz Razz
pokemonluver
No longer A Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

... wth how did u ... but how... what in the... how the ...when thehowthewhatthe............................... what a min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant beat me i dont care if ur a girl!!!!!!!!!! i walk up to u pick u and ur lover tadukoo up then throw u both off my mnt!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u say i cant hit a girl!!!!! ha!!!!!!!!!!! who do u think i a!!!!!! im not a good 2 shoes like tadukoo or pokenutter or mr.doombringer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i play by my own rules Twisted Evil
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonluver on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:37 pm

we walk back up the mnt and throw u off into a pit that leads to heck
pokemonluver
No longer A Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow, we rule. But he works with Satan! NO!

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 pm

hahaha no u dont rule! and yes my little tadukoo i do!!!!!!!!! not face my powers!!!!!!!!! i grow wings and fly back up with satin and we throw u both into heck!!!!
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonluver on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 pm

well i am christian and im not sure if tadukoo but i grow angle wings fly up and shoot u with a light arrow killing u then i walk on the mnt

btw i flew tadukoo up aswell
pokemonluver
No longer A Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

I am christian. Wow, this is a little scary.

BTW: If anyone wants a custom rank, tell me. I can make custom ones for anyone.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by riku on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 pm

this!!!!!! is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have now just gotten me angery very very angery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i use my 1 dark angle wing fly up to pokemonluver slice her in half killing her then fly down my sword turns into flames and i cut threw tadukoo in half compleatly!!!!!!!!!!! this is now my mnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
riku
Wario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

God brings us down from heaven, kills you forever, and we take the mountain. Our mountain.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top