Rules Updated

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

The rules have received a massive remodeling today.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» King of the Hill
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm by Tadukoo

» Keep the cheese game
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm by Tadukoo

» Rules Updated
Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm by Tadukoo

» Questions/Suggestions Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm by Tadukoo

» Updates/Announcements/Events Rules
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm by Tadukoo

» My Minecraft Mod Idea
Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm by Tadukoo

» Random
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am by Tadukoo

» The Christian Usergroup
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 am by Tiger of the Sky

» Christian Songs by Bands That Don't Normally Play Christian Music.
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am by Tadukoo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep the cheese game

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keep the cheese game

Post by pokenutter on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:43 pm

I disguise myself as you, and take the cheese.
I turn you into a Pikachu and hide it an a Pikaproof box.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

View user profile http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 pm

I forget about the cheese since I am a Pikachu. Someone throws a Lucario seed at me, and I become a Lucario. I read your mind and find out how to open the box, then I get the cheese.
I hide it with me in a place no one can get to, except me and I am there.

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

View user profile http://lucario.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

I bodyswap, take the cheese, unswap, and turn myself into a Pikachu.
I hide it, with myself, in an escape pod.

I survived the Porygon Episode. If you watched the episode and did not get a seizure, post this in your signature.
pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 pm

I get in the escape pod with you, disguised as a Pikachu. You think you are me and give it to me. I can't get the disguise off!

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! :CH: :MH: :Bowser: :Captain Falcon: :Crono: :Diddy Kong: :Donkey Kong: :Falco: :Fox: :Kirby: :Knuckles: :Link: :Lloyd: :75: :76: :77: :78: :79: :80: :81: :82: :83: :84: :85: :86: :87: :88: :89: :90: :91: :92: :93:
Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 am

In your moment of confusion, I take the cheese and give you Death Star plans. We crash into a desert planet. I catch a ride home to Earth with Deoxys. I hide the cheese in Viridian Forest.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I summon a Lucario!
It gets mad at me and gets a Lucario seed from Arceus and throws it at me.
I turn into a Lucario and He takes me to Earth.
I get it from Viridian forest and hide it in a non-existing cave called "Forbidden Cave"

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 am

I hack into reality itself, and discover forbidden cave, then take the cheese, and hide it with a bunch of angry Pikachus, and I join hem as well.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:46 am

I find a bunch of Pikachus and put on a pikachu disguise and join you and take the cheese and the disguise off.
I hide it in a monkey.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

I eat the monkey, and take the cheese. I hide it on the Storm Runner.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:04 pm

I get evilsnes64 to ride it and get it for me, so he could get a promotion on this forum, and I hide the cheese at the earth's core.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I go deep into the earth's core, risking life, limb, and skin grafts to get it. By now it is melted, so I hide it in a bag of Herrs Grilled Cheese-flavored Cheese Curls.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am

I take that bag from you while you're sleeping, and I go to my universe, which only i can go to.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 am

I create a teleportation device, which causes a resonance cascade. Hostile alien Vortigaunts are attacking your base. In the confusion, one gets the cheese, and runs away with it. I kill him and take the cheese. I entrust it to Mewtwo, with instructions not to give it to anybody, even me. I then destroy the teleport, and leave you to deal with the Vortigaunts.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 am

Ha, ha ,ha. I use my indestructable Mewtwo tracking device that Mewtwo gave me, since we are friends, and he gives it to me.
I give it to a Lucario with instructions not to give it to anyone else.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 am

What about the Vortigaunts? I command them to attach Lucario. In the ensuing chaos, I make a really long narrative of how I got the cheese. I then hide it in the GLaDOS chamber. She's watching you.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Since shes watching, i ask her to give it to me, she does.
I hide it in a toilet.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 am

The toilet appreciates your business.

Okay, so this cheese is destroyed. GLaDOS promises you an even greater reward if you can pass her test chambers- CAKE!!!!!

Better yet... CHEESECAKE!

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm

I bring her a strawberry cheesecake and she gives me a new cheesecake, a new cheese, and the girls i like to be in love with me.
I eat the cheese.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:45 pm

You get horrible food poisoning. While you're on the ground moaning, those Vortigaunts from earlier show up and attack the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center, where you are right now. I buy a new cheese. And I make sure it's expired.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 pm

I make you eat the cheese, then I destroy you, destroying the cheese, and Glados gives me a new one.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am

I intercept the transmission of cheese. I board a Klingon vessel and head out to the final frontier with cheese in one hand and a phaser in the other. You'll have a hard time getting past my alien warrior buddies.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Glados sprays a sleeping gas on your ship, everyone falls asleep, then I go on board and take it from you. I also find a light saber and Darth Vader. Darth Vader guards me, and if you get past him, I have a light saber as well.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

I get Darth Maul! Darth Vader is dead, and you are, by my request. left unharmed but unconscious. I throw it down a well that is impossible to scale without dying. As an added measure, Zero from Mega Man X guards it for me.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadukoo on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Ha Ha Ha, you see, Darth Maul works for me, when he heard about me, he followed you to find me. He just touched me and I pretended to sleep. He defeats you and Zero, then gets the cheese, throws it up the well, and he dies. I throw it back down the well.

Tadukoo
Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by pokenutter on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 am

Zero is restored, and calls in his buddies Mega Man X and Axl. They recover the cheese, and run away just before the creatures in the wel begin to chase them. They return it to me just as a horde of re-deads climb out of the well, and begin to sap the life force out of everything in a five-foot radius. I leave you to deal with the re-deads, and then hide in the Black Mesa research facility. The cheese is with me.

pokenutter
Padmé Amidala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top